Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Magic School Bus: Season 4

Sunday, October 4, 2015

DVD Review - The Magic School Bus: Season 4

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the DVD
All 13 episodes of THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS SEASON 4 are available in this 2-DVD set. Ms. Frizzle and her class get lost in space, kick up a storm and play ball in these super fun classics! Where will the Magic Bus take you?


My Take on the DVD
This was a great season of the Magic School Bus with some great episodes within it and my girls loved watching this with me. As a father not only do I love watching this with my girls because of the entertainment value, but because of what it teaches too. Each episode does an amazing job at allowing people that watch to learn something in every episode, and you will continue learning a ton in this one too. On this DVD you will find the following great episodes:

Disc 1

  • Cracks a Yolk
  • Goes to Mussel Beach
  • Goes on Air
  • Gets Swamped
  • Goes Cellular
  • Meets Molly Cule
  • Sees Stars


Disc 2

  • Gains Weight
  • Gets Charged
  • Makes a Stink
  • Takes a Dive
  • In the City
  • Gets Programmed



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: