Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Superhero Squad Show - Quest for the Infinity Sword

Saturday, May 14, 2011

DVD Review - The Superhero Squad Show - Quest for the Infinity Sword

About the DVDThe Quest For The Infinity Sword comes to a hilarious, action-packed conclusion in this fourth and final volume of The Super Hero Squad Show’s tremendously successful first season! Join your favorite Marvel superheroes Iron Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, the Silver Surfer, Thor and the Falcon as they team up with their friends to protect Super Hero City from Dr. Doom and the craziest villains found in the vast Marvel Universe!

Features the guest voices of Shawn Ashmore (X-Men), Mark Hamill (Star Wars), James Marsters (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and George Takei (Star Trek)!





My Take on the DVD
This DVD is a great added collection of action-packed, humorous episodes of the popular television show The Superhero Squad Show. I have been watching this for some time and so has my oldest daughter so she was excited to receive this DVD to complete our collection. What I love about the show is that it brings together some of the most well-known superhero characters that I grew up with for fun and exciting adventures together. While some of the plots are over the top, they are entertaining and fun and I have completely enjoyed sharing my love for comics with my daughters!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: