Dad of Divas' Reviews: Shopping for your Facebook friends

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shopping for your Facebook friends

If you are looking for a fun stocking stuffer for a Secret Santa gift or for some other Facebook friend you should consider a Facebook Credits gift card. I had no idea that this was even available, but in looking into them I was impressed at the fact that these credits can be used in so many of the most popular games that people play on over 200 social games and applications on Facebook such as FarmVille, FrontierVille, Happy Aquarium, HelloCity, Bejeweled Blitz, and MONOPOLY.

I also didn't know that you can find these giftcards at places such as BestBuy, Safeway, Target, WalMart, Radio Shack, and Gamestop. You can get cards in denominations between $5 to $50.

What an awesome gift for the facebook fan!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: