Dad of Divas' Reviews: Gaea Olives, Fresh Taste, Fresh Products

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gaea Olives, Fresh Taste, Fresh Products

About the Company
Grown naturally in the fertile earth of Greece, sun-ripened and traditionally harvested, the “Gaea” range of products offers all the rich flavors and traditional ingredients essential to create the finest Greek Mediterranean cuisine and to live the “meze” cultural culinary experience.

Mission: To be the absolute leader of the category of Mediterranean Greek cuisine - meze in the international fine foods arena, synonymous with quality traditional, authentic and innovative Greek specialty food products.

“Gaea” mother earth in the history of creation in ancient Greek mythology, is a symbol of fertility and the goodness of earth.

Orange and black corporate colors reminiscent of ancient Greek pottery used to store foods. Original design won major international awards, UK Design and Art Directors Association - New York Advertising festival.

Founded in 1995 upon the realization that Greek agricultural food products despite their inherent high quality and good taste, were absent from the international markets.

My Take on The Products
I was able to try both the dried and olive snack packs that Gaea offers. As  fan of olives, I have to say that both products were great and offered wonderful flavor and was definitely satisfying for the olive lover in all of us. I felt that both products that I tried were fresh and I was impressed by how well they did taste. I was not able to try their olive oil, but if the olives were anything like the oil that Gaea produces, I would have to guess that one would be happy with what they found.




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: