- Flowers: “You don’t have to tear down a room and build it up from a perfect blueprint to have a great space. There are certain things you can add to any room to leave guests wowed without much effort or cost. Flowers are a great first step” says Elaine Griffin. Add flora in eye-catching colors like bright pink, purple or yellow to brighten up any interior. To add extra flair, choose a vase in a complementary color and mix types such as yellow roses, snapdragons and hot-pink gerbera daisies.
- Print Rug: “If a room is too simple, make the rug your focal point. It can often set the style and is inexpensive enough to be bold. For the pattern, try graphic, animal or stripes” says Jamie Gibbs. Use a large rug that covers most of the room and experiment with the shape of the rug as well as the pattern. Rather than the standard square or rectangle rug, try a circle or oval shape. While handmade rugs can become very costly, there are several inexpensive machine woven styles at various retailers that pack all the punch and are still affordable.
- Pillows: “Pillows can be the most cost-effective way to add color and texture to a room. Try silk, suede and even linen. Mixing color and materials is key for a ramatic and styled room” advises Griffin. To save money, go to a local fabric store and buy several striking fabrics to make your own pillow covers. These can easily be swapped seasonally or by mood.
- Wall Art: “Painting in bold colors is not the best idea. It is often expensive, time-consuming and when too exotic, people usually get overwhelmed and want to change it after only a few months. A great way to have a splash of color and add pattern to your walls without the cost and time, is by using WallPops wall art.
- Bali: a black-and-white intricate design with an ethnic/tribal feel.
- Carnivale: a red, orange, yellow and brown circular pattern with blossoming floral patterns inspired by Brazilian margaridas
- Esprit: a colorful, modern floral print
- Habitat: a nature-inspired leaf print with popular colors like teal, chocolate brown and a grassy green
- Go Wild: a black-and-white zebra print
- Twister: a violet, tan, deep cerulean blue and olive green retro pattern with free-flowing swirls and dots with die-cut stripes
By adding these elements to a room, you can go from basic to dramatic without spending a lot of time and money.
You can now shop online as WallPops has an updated website. The site – http://www.wall-pops.com/– has been redesigned, expanded and conveniently now has an online store as well as full store listings and additional product information. Fans can peruse the different styles of peel-and-stick wall art to add easy flair to their home. Additionally, become a fan of WallPops on Facebook to meet other fans and read up-to-the-minute product news. Visit: http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/#/pages/WallPops/27825029076.
My Take on These Products
With Divas in the household they are always looking to spruce up a room here or there. Wall Pops provides our home with some great ideas for changing a room completely with only a few images here and there. There are so many different images to choose from I was excited to even see that they had Disney images as you can guess that my girls love the Disney princesses.
So if you are trying to find something will transform your home, take a look at wall Wall Pops can provide!
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com