Dad of Divas' Reviews: Melt it Off Program Makes a Huge Difference!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Melt it Off Program Makes a Huge Difference!

About the Product
The Melt it Off program is a quick, inexpensive and effective way to transform your body, BUT, it isn’t an easy program by any means (trust me, I’ve tried it!). The secret to Melt It OFF is leveraged core action using American Gymnast and Olympic Gold Medalist Mitch Gaylord’s calorie melting weapon, the G-Ball, a 2 pound medicine ball use to help build muscular strength and endurance. Each exercise starts with the core and radiates outwards, engaging all the major muscles. Plus, with the 3 Day Kick Start, the results of Melt It OFF’s workout program and meal plans are noticeable right away.  For more information, please visit www.3daymelt.com

How Does the Melt It OFF Program work?
 
The G-Ball & Leveraged Core Action!
The secret of Mitch's exercise program is leveraged core action, using Mitch’s calorie melting weapon, the G-Ball. Each of Mitch’s innovative exercises engages the core and radiates outward targeting every major muscle in your body to sculpt beautiful abs, strong lean arms and to lift and firm the buns and legs.

"Over the years since the Olympics, I’ve trained a lot of people. Other gymnasts, athletes and people that have never worked out before. And the first thing I teach them is that our strength to do just about anything comes right from our core."
— Mitch Gaylord: More about Mitch
 
Mitch's Melt It OFF Program
Mitch's system includes the complete Melt It OFF guide so you lose pounds fast and keep losing them. You get meal plans, delicious recipes, a rotation calendar and so much more - so all your days are planned and easy. This guide is your personal blueprint for success. The Melt It OFF program guide is a special place for you to go to every day on your journey toward transforming your body. This booklet will help you record your progress, stay motivated, and keep track of program components and your on-going reaction to your new body!*
 
3 Day Melt It OFF Kick Start
This 3 Day Meal Plan and Fitness Schedule will start you losing pounds, inches and size. You'll receive an easy to follow, step by step plan for your first three days, including which exercise routines to do on each day plus a day by day calorie slimming, delicious meal plan guaranteed to drop pounds and size and firm your body fast!*
 
Cardio Burn & Sculpt Workout
This workout is designed to tone, tighten and build lean muscle mass. Mitch teaches you how to create the strong and lean body you’ve always wanted!
 
Sizzlin' Abs™ Workout
Finally, you can achieve those sculpted, rock hard 6-pack abs with Mitch’s techniques and the power of the G-Ball. Sculpt your upper and lower abs, and your side obliques all in one incredible core workout!
 
High Calorie Melt™ Workout
This workout is guaranteed to get your metabolism soaring! This one hour workout is packed with all of Mitch's top moves so you’ll burn calories to a crisp while you Melt It OFF! This powerful fat burning workout ignites your metabolism, so you'll keep burning calories even after you're done!
 

My Take on the Program
I was a bit leery at first on whether this program would work, especially with only a 2lb medicine ball, but I gave it a shot and tried out the workout none-the-less. I have to say that I was quite impressed with the overall workout, After my first workout, my core muscles were aching and I could tell that this would continue for a while until I got used to the four main exercise routines that the program encourages.


I also liked the fact that the workout is low impact. With the fact that I had surgery on my knee a few months back I am still working on getting my knee stronger and thus cannot head back to the P90x that I was doing prior to the torn meniscus, so this was a great exercise routine to get me active in cardio again without the pain I was having on the P90x.


So if you are looking for a great, inexpensive cardio routine, check out the Melt it Off program today!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

No comments: