Dad of Divas' Reviews: Weight Watchers Baked Goods

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weight Watchers Baked Goods

I was given the opportunity to try out a box of Weight watchers new baked goods. With 11 different baked good that one can try and with point values that range from 1-3, you cannot lose.

I chose to try the Chocolate Chip cookies. I have had lower calorie cookies in the past and to be honest, low calories at times means low taste as well. The cookies that we in the Divadom tried were delicious. The cookies were moist and chewy, and tasted great!

While I have never been on Weight Watchers myself, I was impressed by the number of items that they have available as well as the recipes and other great resources that they provide on their website. For those of you that are looking to find a way to lose some weight and have the discipline to stick with the program, Weight Watchers may be the right fit for you.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: