Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton:The Hunt for the Secret Papyrus

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton:The Hunt for the Secret Papyrus


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
There was a mystery in New Mouse City's Egyptian Mouseum! The Black Papyrus, an ancient document that reveals the secret of eternal youth, had disappeared. The mouseum's director asked me to help him find it. Yikes -- those Egyptian artifacts freak me out! Luckily, a secret agent came to our aid... but could we trust him? It was up to us to recover the precious scroll!

BONUS! After the story, read an extra Mini Mystery adventure and jokes galore!




My Take on the Book
This was another fun Geronimo Stilton story. You get mystery, action and humor all in one. My daughter loves the illustrations that are throughout the book. She particularly loved how compelling the story was and I found her not wanting to put the book down. She also loved the mini mystery that was included in the end. This was a very fun story that adds much to the overall Geronimo Stilton series!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: