Dad of Divas' Reviews: Persil helps make clothes brighter, cleaner and more vibrant

Friday, September 25, 2015

Persil helps make clothes brighter, cleaner and more vibrant

Persil

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About Persil

Persil is a popular and much beloved laundry detergent brand which originated in Europe and is finally in the US! It is simply amazing and your clothes will thank you; its powerful stain-fighting, exceptional whitening and amazing freshness are unbeatable.

ConsumerReports.org just rated Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1 “the best detergent they have ever tested”, ranking it 1st in their recently released results, and relegating Tide, which has held the top spot for years, to 2nd place.

Visit www.PersilProClean.com for more information on all their products


Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1 (Walmart; rolling out to other retailers nationwide starting now)
40oz/20 loads/$5.24 ● 100oz/50 loads/ $11.97 ● 150oz/75 loads/ $17.97


With the power-packed combination of Persil detergent plus Pro-Lift Technology™, 2in1 is the most powerful stain-fighting Persil detergent available. Persil 2in1 laundry detergent is great for everyday laundry and has a power-boosted formula to help fight tough stains.

  • Pro-Lift Technology™ for the most powerful Persil stain-fighting detergent
  • Optimized for use in all washing machine types, including high efficiency (HE) washers
  • Use with white and colored laundry

Consumer Report Details

My Take on Persil
I recently came across Persil ProClean and while I had never tried it before, I saw so many people giving it 5 star reviews online I new I had to try it. I had used other name-brand detergents in the past and had been happy with what I had been getting, but as I started to use this I noticed a marked difference in the smell of the clothes as well as the vibrant nature of the colors too.

I found that in using this only a few times I started to notice that whites seemed to be brighter and the colored clothes seemed less dingy and more vibrant than they had been in the past. I guess I am saying that even though I had been happy with the other detergents that I had been using, I did not know what I was missing until I started using Persil!

I encourage you to try this for yourself, picking up some at your local Walmart or on Amazon. You will definitely be impressed!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: