Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Whole-Food Men's Multivitamin #mensmulti

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Product Review - Whole-Food Men's Multivitamin #mensmulti

Whole-Food Men's Multivitamin

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Vitamins

Nutrigold is an American company that brings wholesome goodness to your health!

Men's Multi - Head-to-Toe Wellness Support:
  • Cognitive Function - Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
  • Cellular Energy Production - Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
  • Cardiovascular Health - Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
  • Glucose Balance - Biotin, B12, Chromium GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, Zinc, Organic Sesbania Extract
  • Prostate Health - Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
  • Immune Function - Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
The Whole-Food + Cultured Nutrient Men's Multi Gold™ Advantage:
  • The "true" whole-food + cultured nutrient multivitamin
  • Synergistic complex of nutrients concentrated from 100% certified organic fruits, vegetables and herbs using a patent-pending process AND ActivFood™ nutrients cultured in a proprietary matrix comprised of nutritional yeast, probiotics, bioactive enzymes, glycoproteins, lipoproteins, Chlorophyll, Glucomannan, SOD, *Glutathione, ß-Glucans, Lipoic Acid, essential trace minerals, and CoQ10
Enhanced bioavailability and assimilation (as compared to synthetic multivitamin formulations)
  • Safe, gentle, and nourishing complex without the metallic aftertaste associated with synthetic vitamin and mineral isolates
  • Manufactured without the use of GMOs, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides
  • Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
  • Pending GMO-free verification by the Non-GMO Project™
  • Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA
Men's Multi Key Health Benefits: Supports energy production, heart health, cognitive function, immunity, healthy aging, and overall well-being*

My Take on the Vitamins
There are so many vitamins that are not natural. What I love about these vitamins is that they are filled with everything that my body needs to be able to have the full coverage for ultimate health. While I could be taking a vitamin that technically has the vitamins that I need, this was made with natural ingredients and was made to be formulated for my body and had a ton of other important ingredients that I know that I need but I also knew that I was lacking in my own diet. After only a few days I have found that I am feeling great and definitely have more energy. This is a large difference from what I felt with my regular multi-vitamin. For me I think I have found myself a new multi-vitamin and I would encourage all guys to try this for themselves. You will not be disappointed!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: