Dad of Divas' Reviews: Fruttata Crisps ( @FruttataCrisps) Are A Great Snack Anyday!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fruttata Crisps ( @FruttataCrisps) Are A Great Snack Anyday!

Fruttata Crisps

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About Fruttata Crisps
Fruttata, the leading maker of delicious and healthy freeze-dried fruit crisp snacks. If you’re not familiar, the crisps are created via freeze drying , the process of removing moisture from food through a dryer at -40°F. Made from the freshest tropical fruits (think apples, bananas, mangos and pineapples) this guilt-free snack is the ultimate, tasty on-the-go treat, with all the health benefits and nutrients of real fruit (because it is just that – real fruit)!

Having launched this January 2015, this product retails for $1.79- $9.99, where it can be purchased nationwide on Amazon.com, and locally at Duane Reade and Costco stores. With just 35 calories per serving, Fruttata is the perfect snack while traveling, children’s lunch boxes or pre/post workouts.
Fruttata’s newest and “cult favorite” products include:
  • Apple Crisps
  • Pineapple Crisps
  • Tropical Fruit Blend (Apple, Banana, Pineapple and Mango)
  • Banana Crips (LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015)


My Take on Fruttata Crisps
I love how great tasting these were. They were a wonderful pick-me-up for an afternoon snack. Not only did I enjoy eating these, but so did my kids. I gave some of mine to my kids too and they were asking for more even after I ran out of them. I, for one am looking to stock up soon so I can add these into my kids' lunches too.

Find out more:



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: