Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - Book of Life ( @BookofLifeMovie ) #BookOfLife

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blu-ray Review - Book of Life ( @BookofLifeMovie ) #BookOfLife

book-of-life
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

THE BOOK OF LIFE, a vibrant fantasy-adventure, tells the legend of Manolo, a conflicted hero and dreamer who sets off on an epic quest through magical, mythical and wondrous worlds in order to rescue his one true love and defend his village.

  book-of-life
Rated: PG Starring: Channing Tatum, Zoe Saldana, Diego Luna, Ron Perlman, Ice Cube, Danny Trejo, and more. Directed By: Jorge Guttierrez Produced By: Guillermo Del Toro
  book-of-life
Visit all THE BOOK OF LIFE websites - #BookOfLife
book-of-life 

Play The Book of Life Minigames  Dive into The Book Of Life with the minigame challenge! Follow @BookofLifeMovie and tell them your high score! Get started now.

 
My Take on the Movie
My wife was a Spanish major in college and taught Spanish to Elementary kids for a number of years so my family has been very versed in the idea and traditions of The Day of the Dead for some time. That being said though I was intrigued at the idea of this movie and looked forward to seeing it. After watching it with the kids I have to say that the movie was well made and had some great connections to the culture and tradition that surrounds this holiday. The story was great and while there were a few parts that my youngest was a bit scared of, she still enjoyed the movie too. This was a great family movie that I would recommend to all!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: