Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: I'm a Scaredy-Mouse!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: I'm a Scaredy-Mouse!

Geronimo Stilton Cavemice: I'm a Scaredy-Mouse!

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Geronimo Stilton's ancient ancestor is back in another prehistoric adventure!

Geronimo Stiltonoot and his family save a young dinosaur from the river! The dinosaur and Benjamin quickly become good friends. But the dino turns out to have a tremendous talent . . . for mischief! Can Geronimo get him back to his herd before he causes a megalithic disaster?




My Take on the Book
Another great Geronimo Stilton series book. My eldest loves all of the Geronimo Stilton books and the Cavemice series is one that she is always interested in getting right when it comes out, so you guessed it, show plowed through this book and you will not be disappointed in reading this either. I was really impressed with the humor and the characters in this as they were memorable and the light humor is such that any young reader will love.  All-in-all this was a great addition to the overall series of books!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: