Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Whatever After: Bad Hair Day

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Book Review - Whatever After: Bad Hair Day

Whatever After: Bad Hair Day

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
In this magical fifth installment of the hit series, siblings Abby and Jonah fall into the fairy tale of Rapunzel . . . and hilarity ensues!

Fractured fairy tales are all the rage, and this series has been a huge hit! This time, the magic mirror sucks Abby and Jonah into the story of Rapunzel. When the siblings get the famous tale all tangled up, they have to find a way to set things right . . . with hilarious results! With quick thinking and a bit of magic, can Abby and Jonah turn this bad hair day around? Find out in this whimsical adventure!


My Take on the Book
My eldest daughter and I loved this book, it was so much fun and really made us look at Rapunzel in a while new way. I have to say that I give kudos to the author as she keeps bringing forth a wonderful series of books that keep you guessing and keep these fairy tale characters relevant to a young generation. I love how each of these books are situated around situations that are pertinent to kids of today. As we worked our way through this book, we kept wanting to turn to another page and not stopping and by the end my daughter was asking when the next book would be out! Keep it up Ms. Mlynowski!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: