Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Mickey & Minnie Read-and-Listen Storybook

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review - Mickey & Minnie Read-and-Listen Storybook

Mickey & Minnie Read-and-Listen Storybook
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This storybook includes six Mickey and Minnie tales. Plus, download a bonus read-along eBook featuring a seventh story with audio narration.

My Take on the Book
This was another great collection of Mickey and Minnie stories, but even better was the fact that you could download a read-along e-book with this story. My youngest daughter and I loved reading this together as the book not only had a fun plot, but the images were vivid and really set the tone for a upcoming Disney trip that we are making! If you love these two iconic characters, you will love these stories too!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: