Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My First Creativity Book - Pets

Monday, April 14, 2014

Book Review - My First Creativity Book - Pets

My First Creativity Book - Pets
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Part of the series of Creativity Books for younger children that was developed by educational experts to kick-start the imaginations of early learners, this title features clever colouring exercises, simple dot-to-dots, spot the differences, mazes, matching puzzles and make-and-do activities.

My Take on the Book
Barron's has created an interactive sticker book for children. With over 200 stickers to use, each page has a specific title and activity. Your child will be asked to count, color, draw, find differences, use their imagination, and more.

As I looked through the book, I felt this would be a great gift for a child. If it was a young child, some adult assistance would be required. The book will provide many hours of educational enjoyment. Plus children love to use stickers!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: