Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Cyber-Thief Showdown

Monday, December 11, 2017

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Cyber-Thief Showdown

Geronimo Stilton: Cyber-Thief Showdown



About the Book
I am not the kind of mouse who spends money on useless things. But one day I kept getting packages of things I did not order or need. Someone on the Internet had stolen my identity! Professor Margo Bitmouse, a well-known computer expert, helped me track down the hacker. Could I find the thief before my reputation was ruined?



My Take on the Book
This was a fun book that brings in technology, mystery, adventure and more. If you are a fan of Geronimo Stilton you will love this book too. Find out the answer to the question of who stole Geronimo's identity and how will he get his identity back. This was a great story that you and your kids will love!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: