Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - American Girl: Real Stories From My Time: The Underground Railroad

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Book Review - American Girl: Real Stories From My Time: The Underground Railroad

American Girl: Real Stories From My Time: The Underground Railroad


About the Book
Discover the stories of the real people and events that shaped American history in the Real Stories From My Time series. Perfect for book reports with full-page illustrations throughout, these nonfiction chapter books also include historical photos, maps, a timeline, a glossary, and a bibliography at the back. Plus, in each book, an American Girl historical character shares a bit of her own fictional story.





My Take on the Book
This was a powerful story that makes you look at the Underground Railroad in a completely new way. We loved seeing the journey that people on the Underground Railroad were on through an individuals' eyes. This makes the story even more relatable. You will not only learn a ton but you will come to really connect with the characters too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: