Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Penclic K2 Keyboard - Reclaim Your Work!

Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Penclic K2 Keyboard - Reclaim Your Work!

The Penclic K2 Keyboard

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Keyboard
Reclaim your desk with Penclics’ Mini Keyboard and create a healthy working position while you’re at it. The compact size allows a more relaxed and natural working position to help reduce RSI issues from occurring. Furthermore, the optimal 5 mm profile lets you to free up more space on your desk. The answer is less clutter on your desk which gives you more to be glad about.

The Penclic K2 Keyboard


  • The supported platforms for Penclic Mini Keyboard are all operating systems that support HID 1.1. These include Windows XP or later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most Linux/BSD flavors. No extra software/driver installation is needed. Mac operating system does not support all special functions
  • USB connection
  • Scissor keys
  • Charging via USB
  • Nano USB-receiver 2,4GHz, wireless reach minimum 5 metres
  • AAA 1.2V NiMH Recharging battery (Everyday use last approximately 2 months before charging is needed). Remember to recharge the battery before you use the keyboard the first time
  • LR 03/AAA/1.5V Alkaline None rechargeable battery can be used. NOTE: DO NOT RECHARGE

Special functions (blue text) are activated by holding the Fn key and then pressing one of the keys showing in the picture to the right. Num Lock actives the numpad funtions which is the smaller orange numbers. Penclic Mini Keyboard K2 (wireless) has 1 LED indicating battery status
The Penclic K2 Keyboard

My Take on the Keyboard
I have been using this keyboard for the past few weeks and have to say that I have been impressed with how well this keyboard worked. I was far more impressed than I first thought I would be. Why? Well, I have tried mini USB wireless keyboards in the past with mixed results. I did not know how well this would connect, but I reserved my judgement until I put it through some paces.

I found that this keyboard did connect well via WIFI and held the connection well. Even though it was small I did not find that the keyboard was an issue in regards to being able to type out what I needed accurately.

I liked the fact that it came with a retractable USB cable as it made it easier to charge and allowed me to be able to move from place to place without having to bring extra cords or fearing to forget the cord along the way.

All you need is a USB port on your computer and as long as your keyboard is charged up you can make your keyboard work without fail.

I also found that the keyboard holds a charge for some time. I did not have any issue with it holding a charge with frequent use for over a month or more.

One piece of advice is to always remember to use the on/off switch though to limit the draw from the battery.

Overall, this has been a great keyboard thus far and if you are looking for a keyboard that is sturdy, easily portable, and works amazingly well, this is the one for you.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: