Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Daddy Scrubs All American Daddy Tee

Friday, July 19, 2013

Product Review - Daddy Scrubs All American Daddy Tee

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


About the Product
The All American Daddy is strong enough to tear open toys sealed in plastic; gentle enough to wipe away the tears and brave enough to weather a supermarket temper tantrum. When he wears his All American Daddy Tee he’s a capable daddy, a strong daddy---and most importantly a proud daddy!


This breathable cotton tee was created for proud, strong, American dads. This tee features the American flag stretched across the chest, “All American Daddy” fashioned across the back, and a little well-earned knowledge tucked on the inside-back collar of the t-shirt. Remember dads, “any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy.”

My Take on the Product
Talk about getting to flaunt that I am a dad. This was a great short for any dad to wear. Not only can this be a great shirt for the new dad, but for me, a father of two, it was a fun shirt to get to simply tell the world that I am a dad and am proud of it. The shirt was very comfortable and I have already gotten a number of people saying how much they love this shirt too. If you are looking for a unique gift for a dad, I encourage you to take a look at this or one of the other fun Daddy Scrubs products!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: