Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Care Bears - A Belly Badge for Wonderheart

Sunday, July 28, 2013

DVD Review - Care Bears - A Belly Badge for Wonderheart

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Care Bears - A Belly Badge for Wonderheart


About the Movie
In Care Bears: A Belly Badge for Wonderheart Movie join Wonderheart in a magical movie adventure about honesty, friendship and the power of responsibility! In the magical world of Care-a-Lot, Wonderheart wants to join the Cub Bouts, but it's only for cubs with active Belly Badges. When she resorts to using the wishes from Care `n Share Charms to fake her powers, it leads to disastrous results. Her final wish accidentally lands her in the Moody Mountains in the center of a Stardust Storm! With the help of Grams Bear and her loving Care Bear friends, Wonderheart learns an important lesson about using the Belly Badge Beacon responsibly and discovers the joys of honesty and caring.



My Take on the Movie
This was a great addition to the care bears movie line up! My daughter love the care bears and I remember the original care bears from the 1980's! While there were some new characters in this movie, the messages that are shared are ones that continually make me more than happy to have my kids watch this. On top of this the story itself was fun and engaging and you end up getting lost in the show itself and before you know it the movie is done! All-in-all this was a fun movie to share with my daughters and it is one that I would highly recommend to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: