Dad of Divas' Reviews: THREE CLIPS from LITTLE FOCKERS - On Blu-ray and DVD Next Tuesday, April 5th!

Friday, April 1, 2011

THREE CLIPS from LITTLE FOCKERS - On Blu-ray and DVD Next Tuesday, April 5th!

As you may know, Little Fockers comes to Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD, Digital Download and On-Demand next Tuesday April 5, 2011 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment!  For more than a decade, the antics of the extended Focker-Byrnes family have kept audiences laughing, and now the Focker-Byrnes clan takes on another one of life’s milestones – raising kids!  

In anticipation of the release, we thought you might enjoy three clips from the Blu-ray/DVD included below. Be sure to check out the NBCUniEnt YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/NBCUniEnt) for even more clips from the LITTLE FOCKERS Blu-ray/DVD.

“Coming Back”



“GodFocker”



“Raging Bull”



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Health Monitor said...

I saw the first two movies, so I have been waiting to see this version. I like to watch movies in High Definition so that it feels the entire screen of my 52" television. I love movies in HD because the surround sound and picture are much clearer. I have an employee account with DISH Network and have it set to record the Pay Per View.