Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If I Could Keep You Little

Friday, October 29, 2010

Book Review - If I Could Keep You Little


About the Book
If I Could Keep You Little takes the reader on a journey of memory and expectation, exploring real insights into the human spirit. Marianne's artwork beautifully illustrates these complex emotions and her insightful prose showcases the fleeting little moments that reveal how a child changes and grows.

 "If I could keep you little,
I'd decide on matching clothes.
But then I'd miss you choosing
Dots on top and stripes below

If I could keep you little
I'd cut your bread in shapes.
But then I'd miss you finding
"Hey! I like ketchup with my grapes!"

My Take on the Book
I am a sucker for a book that really talks to the experiences and feelings that I have had as a parent. This book does have a great message that all parents will understand and relate to. I also loved the images that were included in the book, they tapped the heartstrings and made me realize yet again that I only have my girls for a short amount of time, and that time is fleeting!


If you want this book for yourself, you can find a copy on Amazon!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: