Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book review - Slow Cooker - Vegetarian

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Book review - Slow Cooker - Vegetarian

Slow Cooker - Vegetarian




About the Book
My Take on the Book
This is a great book for any vegetarian. So often I tend to have to put together a long, drawn out process to have food to eat at night. Working during the day does not always work well with this and in the end I have to spend a lot of time, after working a full day to set up and to cook the food. What I loved about this book is that there were so many ideas that could be made in a slow cooker and they were things I could set up ahead of time and then have food ready by the time that I got home for work. The book was easy to follow, with great images and instructions. I have made a few and they were great! I am really looking forward to trying so many of the other recipes in the future.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: