Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Plantastic Cookbook

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Book Review - The Plantastic Cookbook




About the Book

My Take on the Book
Part of the great things about eating vegetarian is to be able to bring fresh food to your table over and over again. This book is full of so many great recipes that allow you to bring that fresh food to your family day in and day out. The book was easy to follow and there are so many different types of recipes that you can eat throughout the year. I love how easy the recipes were to follow and I am looking forward to trying so many of these recipes in the future!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: