Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - KingCamp Camping Chair

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Product Review - KingCamp Camping Chair




This KingCamp chair is one that will help you in camping, on the soccer field or wherever you need a chair. In opening the box for this chair I found that this chair was well packaged. Once I got it out of the bag that it comes in I found that the chair is a bit heavier than other chairs that I have owned, but that is because it has a heavier frame than others as well. The frame itself will hold up for many years. It will support up to 330 lbs. 

The chair is wide and as you sit in it you will find it is very comfortable. While it is winter now, the material of the chair is breathable which makes me know that next year when it is hot outside I will stay cool in this chair. Also, because it is made with wicking mesh it will also dry quickly if it gets wet. 


As you sit in the chair there are padded armrests, a padded headrest and more to make the chair very comfortable to sit on.

As I mentioned, the chair is wide and when you open it up it measure up to 21 x 32 x 37 inches.


The chair is also portable. When folded up it is 38 x 7 x 6.7 inches after folded. It comes with a carry bag and shoulder strap which makes it even easier to transport.

All-in-all I am very impressed by this chair and you will be too.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: