Dad of Divas' Reviews: Banjo Review - ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack

Monday, December 24, 2018

Banjo Review - ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack


ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack



About the Banjo
All Days Music Inc.(ADM), was started on the principal that entry level or student grade musical instruments should be of playable and enjoyable quality to insure the success and enjoyment of the individual pursuing an instrument.
ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack


Their mission is to deliver a better value for your investment. As a professional musical instrument supplier with overseas factories and powerful supply chain resources, All Days Music provides high quality, hand crafted instruments at an affordable price.


Whether your target customers are students, musical educators or professional musicians, you'll find a variety of quality musical instruments stringed instruments, fretted instruments, wind instruments and percussion, case and bag, accessories etc. at very competitive prices. All instruments are quality checked by professional technician before shipping.
ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack

With this Banjo you get:
  • 5 String Full Size Banjo with Geared 5th Tuner
  • Features 24 brackets, a maple bridge, an adjustable hinged tailpiece and a chrome plated arm rest
  • A mahogany resonator and neck with a 7 ply maple and mahogany shell brings great sound
  • Perfect for anyone who has always wanted to learn to play this iconic instrument
  • Bundle includes: gig bag, tuner, extra set of strings, strap and 3 picks



My Take on the Banjo
As someone that had never tried banjo before I was interested in getting an instrument that I could start using right away and having a kit that had everything that I needed at first was perfect for what I was trying to do. Also, because I had never tried this before I had no idea how easy or hard it would be but I knew that I was more than willing to put the work in to see what I could do to make some great music in the end.
ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack

As I opened this I was impressed to find everything that I needed to start playing included. You get picks, string, tuner and more. All of this makes it a great beginner instrument. Also, the instrument is very well made. It is sturdy and with the strap that you get, you can be ready to start picking as soon as you get this.

As I started to try this our I found that the strings were pliable and not hard to press down which definitely makes my fingertips happy in the end.

ADM - 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Wood Back and Geared 5th Tuner, Beginner Pack


I found the the tuner that you get is ok. I already had a more expensive tuner that seemed to be a bit more sensitive, but if this was all that you had this would work fine.

One thing that I will note is that the straps are less expensive straps and with the metal clips you may end up scratching the finish. If you do not want this to happen you may want to purchase one that is a little more expensive.

Many banjos are much more expensive than this, so for the price, you are getting a well made beginner banjo that will allow you to get picking. It allowed me to do the same and I am so glad that I did. I have a long way to go to be an expert picker, but I will say that this is helping me work toward my final goal of playing in front of others!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: