Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Trapped in a Video Game: Robots Revolt

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Book Review - Trapped in a Video Game: Robots Revolt

Trapped in a Video Game: Robots Revolt




About the Book

Kids who love video games will love this third installment of the new 5-book series about 12-year old Jesse Rigsby and the wild adventures he encounters inside different video games.



My Take on the Book
We enjoyed the first books in this series and as we got into this one we found that it was a very quick read. While the book is geared at elementary and tweens, even as an adult I enjoyed it as well. The book had a ton of action that kept you moving from page to page. The characters were well developed and you really get to know most! The book picks up where book 2 left off so reading the other books will help you have some context. You will love all of the robots, or at least we did! All-in-all this was a fun book that my daughter and I enjoyed reading together!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: