Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Trapped in a Video Game

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Book Review - Trapped in a Video Game

Trapped in a Video Game



About the Book
Jesse Rigsby hates video games—and for good reason. You see, a video game character is trying to kill him. After getting sucked in the new game Full Blast with his friend Eric, Jesse starts to see the appeal of vaporizing man-size praying mantis while cruising around by jet pack. But pretty soon, a mysterious figure begins following Eric and Jesse, and they discover they can't leave the game. If they don't figure out what's going on fast, they'll be trapped for good!


My Take on the Book
This was a book that my daughter loved reading! There was humor throughout and I could hear her laughing throughout the book. I was very surprised at how quickly she got through the book which is a sign that she really enjoyed the overall book! The book has a lot of action and excitement and my daughter is excited to see what comes in the next book!




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: