Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Reviews - Green Acres: The Complete Series

Thursday, September 28, 2017

DVD Reviews - Green Acres: The Complete Series

Green Acres: The Complete Series



About the Series
Green Acres is the place to be!

Revisit your favorite friends from Hooterville with Green Acres, the classic sitcom finally available to you in a complete series collection!

Oliver Douglas (Academy Award nominee Eddie Albert) is a well-read lawyer who has had enough of the hustle and bustle of New York, so he pulls up stakes to settle down in a more pastoral setting ... much to the dismay of his glamorous wife Lisa (Eva Gabor, The Rescuers), who’s more accustomed to life in The Big Apple than on a small farm. Having said "goodbye, city life", the Douglases must contend with their new surroundings: a bucolic world of slapstick, silliness, Arnold Ziffel ... and don’t get us started on one of television’s most recognizable theme songs!

Includes All 170 Episodes Of Farm-To-Table Homespun Hilarity!


My Take on the series
Oh my gosh, I am so happy that Shout Factory had the ability to put together this whole series. I was a fan when I was younger and still am one now too. This series is so funny and even watching today, the humor continues to crack me up! This is a HUGE set with 170 episodes so if you are a fan get ready to laugh and have a great time as you to through this series of 6 DVD's. The recordings are great and you will love the acting of Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor, I know I did and still do to this day! I also would be remiss to forget Mr. Haney who always brought me into hysterics as well. This series is a perfect gift for any fan of this memorable series!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: