Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Fluttershy

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DVD Review - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Fluttershy

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Fluttershy



About the DVD
Not every Pegasus pony in Equestria is the same. Just ask Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. While Rainbow Dash is bold and daring, Fluttershy is quite reserved and caring. But that’s what makes Fluttershy such a wonderful friend to everyone around her, whether they're her pony friends, like Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and, yes, even Rainbow Dash , or her non-equestrian friends, like Angel the bunny. Join in for five adventures that feature everypony’s lovably quiet Pegasus, Fluttershy.



My Take on the DVD
Another great DVD for any My Little Pony fan. You get five great episodes on this DVD and my girls loved all five of them. This DVD focuses on the Crystal Empire and is filled with adventure, friendship and more. Each episode is fun with some funny moments too. The episodes definitely were entertaining and for my daughters they were captivated from beginning to end! Whether you are a My Little Pony fan or not, this is a great DVD that you will not want to miss!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: