Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Vampirina at the Beach

Friday, April 21, 2017

Book Review - Vampirina at the Beach

Vampirina at the Beach

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
When the summer moon is full, a beach trip is an epic way to spend the night.



My Take on the Book
This was a fun book that lets you meet and hang 10 with a very fun Vampire. I loved the idea of being able to spend time at the beach in the Moonlight just like you would during the day. You get to have a ton of fun with her and my daughters loved being able to read another book with this memorable character!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: