Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Monster Itch: Ghost Attack

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Book Review - Monster Itch: Ghost Attack

Monster Itch: Ghost Attack

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
When Alex and his cousin Sarah are visiting their grandparents, Alex gets terrible red, itchy hives. Yikes! He's allergic to a ghost! Even worse, the ghost won't leave him alone -- he wants Alex and Sarah's help. Can they solve the ghost's mystery and get rid of Alex's awful rash before it ruins everything?



My Take on the Book
My family always loves a good mystery and this book was a fun and quick one that I read with my daughter. My daughter loved the characters and there was a great mix of humor and mystery that was very exciting. My daughter wanted to read this straight through and so we did! You will love reading this together or by yourself.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: