Dad of Divas' Reviews: Activity Kit Review - Marvel Universe Felt

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Activity Kit Review - Marvel Universe Felt

Marvel Universe Felt
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Kit

Stitch together 10 of the world's mightiest, most adorable superheroes to save your crafting space! The 48-page instruction book has step-by-step directions and color photos to help you bring these characters to life.




Die-cut templates, felt, stuffing, embroidery floss, and a needle are all included so you can make Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, and seven other champions of justice. Dive into the Marvel Universe with these fun, collectible characters!


My Take on the Kit
The new Marvel Felt was an amazing kit that really allowed you to connect with your kids in a brand new way. I found that my daughter and I spent hours creating some very cool Marvel characters. I chose to make Captain America and she chose to create Spider Man. While it took a few hours for us to cut out and sew together the finished project the time went by quickly and we had a ton of fun working together. This is an amazing kit that no matter who your favorite Marvel character is, you have the opportunity to create it for yourself. Such a fun activity to do with your family! I highly recommend this kit to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: