Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Trouble Board Game SpongeBob Square Pants Edition

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Product Review - Trouble Board Game SpongeBob Square Pants Edition

About the Game
Steal the SECRET Krabby Patty recipe, but don’t get caught! The classic game of pop-o-matic fun takes a twist through Bikini Bottom as you race around the board to get safely home. Beware of your opponent as you move around the board and they attempt to bump you back to start!

My Take on the Game
I have been a fan of the game of trouble for quite some time. My girls are big fans of sponge bob. Take this great game and place it with this hilarious sponge and his friends and you get a fun filled evening for the whole family. While the board game looks different you still get the same fun action that I remember as a child, but instead you get to get in "trouble with Sponge Bob and his friend instead! This was a fun game for the whole family!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: