Dad of Divas' Reviews: Procuct Review - K'Nex Mario Kart WII - Mario Vs. Piranha Plant Building Set

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Procuct Review - K'Nex Mario Kart WII - Mario Vs. Piranha Plant Building Set

About the Product
Bring Mario Kart Wii to life! Build Mario in his Sprinter Kart and race past the Piranha Plant from the Mario Circuit Track. The set includes the parts to build Mario, a Sprinter Kart with a superfast, batterypowered motor, a Piranha Plant obstacle and 2 collectible items from the game a Mushroom and a Green Turtle Shell! Also includes 6 pieces of buildable, interconnectable track combine this set with other sets from the Mario Kart Wii Series to build even bigger tracks! Ages 6+. Standard KNEX parts made in the U.S.A. Special components made in China. Packaged in the U.S.A.

My Take on the Product
This was such a fun product to not only play with but also to build! I had a blast building this with my oldest daughter and she loved the fact that it had Mario on it (as she loves playing Mario based games on our WII). I loved the fact that not only was it fun to build, but the Mario Kart itself was motorized and you could have even more fun with it beyond just building it yourself. While I will say that I wish it came with more track, you can purchase the rest of the sets to complete the whole Mario Kart set for the family. We are having a blast with this thus far and I know that you will too!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: