Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Busytown Eye Found It Game

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Product Review - Busytown Eye Found It Game

About the Game
Join Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm on a fun-filled race through the bustling city, farm, airport, and harbor of Richard Scarry's Busytown. Whenever a Goldbug card appears, team up to hunt for hidden objects on the gigantic, vibrantly illustrated game board. Everybody works together and gets a chance to say, "I found it!"


Learning fun: 

  • Teamwork
  • Observation skills
  • Object identification and matching 


Product Contents


  • 1 Game Board in three sections 
  • 4 Movers 
  • 4 Mover Bases 
  • 1 Spinner 
  • 1 Ferry Tile 
  • 10 Magnifying Glass Tokens 
  • 6 Food Tiles 
  • 30 Goldbug Cards 
  • 1 Sand Timer 
  • 1 Game Rules Manual 


My Take on the Game
This Busytown Eye Found It Game was amazing! It has been a long time since I found a game that was so much fun for the whole family and encouraged total teamwork instead of competition between players. On top of this, I also loved the fact that it encouraged you to really search for items, and each time you played the game you tend to find more and more of the items because you become more familiar with the game board itself. We have played this game now many times and it never gets old. If you have a busytown fan in your family have not picked up this game yet, you need to go out and pick it up today. This is definitely the type of game that you want your kids to play! I highly encourage the scheme to any family that I know my family is now hooked and we are huge fans!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

3 comments:

Sara said...

Do you have the instructions? I can't remember what I'm supposed to do with the picnic pieces.

Dad of Divas said...

Anytime you spin a pigs eat, one of the food items must be taken away from the island where all food pieces start. If you lose all of the food pieces before all people get tho the island you all lose. If you all get there before then you all win.

Sara said...

Perfect. Sorry if I posted like 6 times. It gave me error messages.