Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Disney Baby I Love You, Mom

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Book Review - Disney Baby I Love You, Mom

Disney Baby I Love You, Mom



About the Book
Delightfully illustrated Disney characters are on hand to show some of the many reasons they love their moms. These messages of love come to life with this eye-catching die-cut board book, which also features chunky lift the flaps. Perfect for Mother’s Day, Shower Gifts, or any day, I Love You, Mom is a book of relatable moments sure to inspire bedtime kisses for baby to give Mom, time and time again.
 

My Take on the Book
This is a great book for parents to read to their young kids. It will bring forth some Disney characters that you and your kids know as they share messages of love for their moms. It is a book that places moms in the limelight and allows you to celebrate the moms in your own life too. The book has amazing images that you will love and the story is fun too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: