Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - 5,203 Things to Do Instead of Looking at Your Phone

Monday, September 21, 2020

Book Review - 5,203 Things to Do Instead of Looking at Your Phone

5,203 Things to Do Instead of Looking at Your Phone



About the Book

Because life is calling.

Put down your phone, close the lid on your laptop, and get back in touch with the wonders of the world around you. With thousands of ideas for simple, beautiful things to do instead of scrolling down the rabbit hole of cyberspace, this healing little book offers the opportunity, 5,203 times, to slow down, look up, and rediscover what makes you feel nourished and grounded as a human being. With illustrations throughout by Scot Ritchie. 

 

My Take on the Book
This was a great book that I gave to my daughter right away. Her generation spends a lot of time on their phone and sometimes I feel like I have to give her a ton of ideas about things she could be doing instead. This book is filled with a ton of great ideas to do just that. I will say that some of the things that are suggested are more for adults that are living on their own, but there are other ideas that are great for teens too! I loved this book and you could easily even mark off things that you have done to challenge yourself to do something new everyday! This is definitely a book I recommend to all!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: