Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Eat Your Rocks, Croc!

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Book Review - Eat Your Rocks, Croc!

Eat Your Rocks, Croc!



About the Book

When animals have problems, they call on Dr. Sugar Glider to help!

Help me, Dr. Glider. My stomach is killing me! I eat all the same food as my family, but I'm the only one that feels sick. What's wrong with me?

Dr. Sugar Glider travels around the world to help animals (and, on occasion, plants!) with all sorts of problems. Whether it's a crocodile with a sick stomach, a creeped-out krill, a stressed meerkat, or a male praying mantis trying to date, Dr. Glider is ready to offer advice!

From powerhouse duo Jess Keating (Pink Is for Blobfish) and New York Times bestselling illustrator Pete Oswald (The Bad Seed), Eat Your Rocks, Croc! features hilarious stories, charming illustrations, and awesome true facts that will leave young readers enthralled by the real world of the animal kingdom. Robust back matter, featuring a glossary and a list of the featured creatures, makes this the perfect fit for the school curriculum.


My Take on the Book
This was a great book that had so much information about animals. It was fun meeting Dr. Sugar Glider as he meets with many different patients. With each patient you get to learn about the patient as well. On top of Dr. Sugar Glider helping the patient there are sidebars on each page you will also get to read sidebar information that will also educate and entertain. Get ready for your kids to have a blast learning about animals.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: