Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Dumbo Live Action Novelization

Monday, February 18, 2019

Book Review - Dumbo Live Action Novelization

Dumbo Live Action Novelization



About the Book
In this novelization of Walt Disney Studios' live action Dumbo, fans will experience the wonder of the breathtaking world created by the incomparable Tim Burton. Features all-new details and exclusive original content that will give fans insight into their favorite new characters.



My Take on the Book
This was a great book that I loved reading. As a fan of Disney movies, and of Dumbo from the past. This book was a great read that gives you an in-depth understanding of the new movie and the story behind the movie. The book itself walks you through the entire plot of the movie. In reading this I am even more excited to see the upcoming movie. While the movie seems to have a plot different than that of the original film. Even though this is the case it looks a bit different than the original. The new characters look fun and in the end the book made my kids and I even more excited to see the movie!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: