Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Williams Wakes Up

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Book Review - Williams Wakes Up

Williams Wakes Up



About the Book
William and his animal friends have had the whole winter to nap. Now it's time for them to wake up and welcome a very special guest. There's lots to do to get ready, from scrubbing the floors to decorating the house to baking a tasty treat. But it's so hard to leave a cozy bed. . . . Will everyone get up in time to do their part? This book's gentle rhymes and humorous illustrations full of signs of spring will make it a little easier to wait for the first warm days of the season.



My Take on the Book
We loved the earlier William book that we have read in the past and my daughters and I loved this as well. This book has amazing images throughout and a fun plot line as well. You get to see William in a new way but my girls loved it as well. 


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: