Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Magical Movie Night

Friday, July 28, 2017

DVD Review - My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Magical Movie Night


My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Magical Movie Night



About the Movie
Grab Your Popcorn, Because The Equestria Girls Are Back For A Magic-Filled Triple Feature!

DANCE MAGIC
When Rarity finds out about a music video competition, she’s eager to convince her friends at Canterlot High to enter the contest. The girls soon learn that Crystal Prep Academy are also interested in participating in the contest. The students at CPA have many more resources and are better dancers! Will they be able to pull together and make a winning music video?


MOVIE MAGIC
The Equestria Girls have been specially invited by A.K. Yearling to go on the set of the upcoming Daring Do movie and they are overjoyed. For super-fan Rainbow Dash, watching behind the scenes as her favorite heroine comes to life is a dream come true. But when a rare and important prop from the set goes missing, putting the movie on hold, Rainbow Dash’s dream becomes a nightmare.


MIRROR MAGIC
As the pages in her journal run out, there’s only one thing for Sunset Shimmer to do: return to Equestria to get a new journal! There, she meets Starlight Glimmer and agrees to bring her back to experience life at Canterlot High. But while Sunset Shimmer was away, a revenge seeking Juniper Montage finds a beautiful hand mirror enchanted with Equestrian magic. Not only can it provide a window into another land, but if you push the right button, it can also make things disappear into limbo, trapped between the two realms!



 


My Take on the Movie
This was a fun movie for the whole family! I recently watched this with my girls and have to say it was so much fun to watch and to experience. The story was fun, the characters memorable and my girls are still singing some of the songs! The movie brings the true heart and magic of this series to the big screen and you will love the humor that is included throughout. I did not know if I would enjoy this as I guessed it was just for kids, but I was wrong, even as an adult I enjoyed this and could easily connect with my girls throughout and afterwards because we watched this together!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: