Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Miles Morales: Spider-Man

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Book Review - Miles Morales: Spider-Man

Miles Morales: Spider-Man

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Miles Morales is just your average teenager. Oh yeah, and he's Spider Man. But lately, Miles' spidey-sense has been on the fritz. A misunderstanding leads to his suspension from school, and Miles begins to question his abilities. After all, his dad and uncle were Brooklyn jack-boys with criminal records. Maybe kids like Miles aren't meant to be superheroes.

As Miles tries to get his school life back on track, he can't shake the vivid nightmares that continue to haunt him. After his scholarship is threatened, Miles uncovers a chilling plot, one that puts his friends, his neighborhood, and himself at risk. It's time for Miles to suit up.




My Take on the Book
This is a whole new Spider-Man that I did not know existed. He comes from a different life and experience base, but he was still a character that I loved getting to know and root for too. I was intrigued to see how this character would become Spider-Man growing up with Peter Parker as the Spider-Man that I knew and loved. The book has adventure, drama, great characters and more! I am happy that I was able to read this and come across this great new character as he does a great job as the web-slinger. I am hoping to read more about Miles in the future!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: