Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Clifford's Halloween

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Book Review - Clifford's Halloween


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
This vintage hardcover reissue of Clifford's Halloween showcases Norman Bridwell's 1966 two-color artwork and brings the traditional silliness of Halloween to a new generation of readers.

Emily Elizabeth and Clifford are ready for the spookiest day of the year! They make the most of their Halloween: bobbing for apples, listening to ghost stories, and trick-or-treating. But when it's time to dress up, there are too many costumes to choose from! Zebra, Witch, Knight--what should Clifford be?


My Take on the Book
This is such a great book that brings me back! I had this book as a child myself and it this new hardcover version is a wonderful keepsake for a book that has continued to last the test of time. No matter what time of year Clifford can bring a smile on your face and even in this book you will love to see what Clifford dresses up as, I know that we continue to love the story no matter how many times that we have read it!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: