About the Game
- FUN GAME PLAY: Help dispatch sock packets for lovely little monsters. Be the first to ship 6 units to win the game
- MATH SKILLS: Kids play and understand the fundamental concepts of multiplication starting with multiplication as repeated addition
- FAMILY TIME: Lots of fun for the entire family. Perfect way to spend an evening bonding over maths and fun
- TON OF PRACTICE: Each game session offers 4 times more math practice than classroom. Further, kids practice strategic thinking, patience & perseverance
- AGE 8+: Perfect gift for boys and girls age 8 and up or in grade 3 and up or those who are just getting started with multiplication tables
My Take on the Game
My daughter is in third grade and they have been exploring multiplication heavily this year. That being said this game was a ton of fun as it beings in some very fun monsters and encourages your child to stretch their brain in the multiplication factors. Once we got started she did not want to stop!
I am so glad that we found this and I have found that even though this uses multiplication, it is so much fun and my daughter has become much stronger in her multiplication since starting to play!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org