Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Magical Mission

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Magical Mission

Geronimo Stilton: Magical Mission
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
I was traveling to London, England on a secret mission! I had to investigate some strange occurrences -- someone was trying to get their paws on the crown jewels! Trap came along, too, to compete in a big magic show. And before I could solve my mystery, Trap needed my help... to perform an impossible magic trick. Could I do it all? Squeak!


My Take on the Book
This was a great book that incorporated a bit of magic, mystery, adventure and more. On top of it you get the great characters that you always get in a Geronimo Stilton book and great images throughout. The book was a ton of fun to read and was a very quick read too. My girls blew through the book and by the end they were asking for more which is always a good sign. This is a must read for any Geronimo Stilton fan!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: