Dad of Divas' Reviews: Movie Review - All of My Heart

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Movie Review - All of My Heart


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Movie
A young caterer’s life suddenly changes course when she inherits a country home and learns she must share it with a career-obsessed Wall Street trader. At first, these opposites do not attract, but feelings begin to change when they find themselves having to work side-by-side to restore their newly acquired home. Ranked the highest rated Hallmark Valentine's Day movie, All of My Heart is one to love!


My Take on the Movie
Lacey Chabert has acted in many Hallmark channel movies. She always does a convincing job in portraying her character. She brings the character in this movie alive as well.

Our two main characters are totally opposite in their goals in life, until they inherit a home that they must share. This becomes the "recipe" for living together, restoring the home, and learning what truly is important in life. 

There are some creative avenues to earn money and some realization that the high powered business world is not all it is supposed to be when your heart changes. The characters opposite tendencies become one and there is love in the air.

I loved seeing Ed Asner in the movie.

I enjoyed the movie and I think you will too.
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: