Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My First Comics: I'm Sunny & I'm Grumpy

Monday, December 14, 2015

Book Review - My First Comics: I'm Sunny & I'm Grumpy

I'm Sunny!

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About I'm Sunny
From the bestselling creators of Babymouse and Squish and the author of The Fourteenth Goldfish comes a new comic board-book series about feelings! Eisner Award winners Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm use panel frames, speech balloons, and thought bubbles to teach children how to read a story. In I’m Sunny, the cheerful sun upsets his friend and must make amends. A sweet, funny, and simple introduction to the impact that emotions can have on those around you.




About I'm Grumpy
From the bestselling creators of Babymouse and Squish and the author of The Fourteenth Goldfishcomes a new comic board-book series about feelings! Eisner Award winners Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm use panel frames, speech balloons, and thought bubbles to teach children how to read a story. In I’m Grumpy, a grumpy cloud upsets his friend Sunny and must make amends. A sweet, funny, and simple introduction to the impact that emotions can have on those around you.



My Take on the Book
Both of these were great books for young kids. They had great colors and images that you will love to share with your young ones. They also share well the emotions that many kids may experience but not know how to express.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: