About the Product
Easier Cuts With Less Effort Makes Pruning A Breeze!
A great solution to allow gardeners to enjoy greater cuts with less effort, while getting more pruning done!
This magnificent ratchet mechanism saves you time in the garden, while providing increased leverage with it's 3-stage ratchet system for anything you cut up to an inch in diameter. From branches, flower stems, etc...
The non-stick, teflon coated, Sk-5 blade slices through just about anything in it's way! Many gardeners will be able to benefit from using this and will love it as a gift to use almost anytime of the year. Particularly as spring approaches!
- 1-2-3 STAGE RATCHET ACTION - Makes short work of normally tough cuts, saving you precious time, effort, and energy! In fact, you can leverage the ratcheting mechanism that these pruning shears provide to slice through branches of up to 1-inch thick!
- SK-5 HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE - Stays sharper than your ordinary blade and lasts even longer! You're getting the best quality steel available. No more worrying about a pruning shear blade that might become dull after just a few cuts, this will remain sharp for the long haul, meaning... nice clean cuts every time!
- TEFLON COATING - This helps to prevent things such as sap sticking to your garden shear blades, whenever you cut through branches, prune roses and other plant stems, etc... It also helps reduce the likelihood of rust forming.
- WHO DOES THIS SUIT? - If you've found yourself to have less hand strength due to arthritis, or have experienced pains when using standard bypass pruners and want to finally get your hands on some hand pruners that will help to do most of the cutting for you, then you'll love these! All you need to do is place your hands in the grip position and follow the easy to understand instructions, then you're away!
- 100% TEST DRIVE IT GUARANTEE - They're so confident that you'll love these ratchet pruning shears that they want you to give these pruners the 30 day challenge! Use them in the garden for a full 30 days and if you don't find that they've helped to make pruning much easier for you than your ordinary pruners, let them know, and they'll cheerfully refund your money, no questions asked.
My Take on the Book
My wife and I are HUGE gardeners and with that comes a need for pruners that will last and that work well, and I these shears accomplished both! While it is winter now, I found that there were a few trees that had been damaged in a recent winter storm that had branches hanging down. That being said, I quickly decided to take care of it now instead of waiting until later in the spring.
In using these shears I will tell you that the ratcheting action works very well and the grip on them is comfortable, which makes them easy to use. Too often I have had shears in the past that when you put pressure on them you also put undue pressure on your hand which can cause pain, if not chaffing. These shears did neither, and actually were very comfortable instead.
The shears are sharp and with the ratcheting action, they were easily able to get through the branches I was working on. If you have never used ratcheting shears before, they do take a little getting used to, but not too much, and I think you too will find how easy they are, and once you use them you will not want to go back either!
All of this being said I have to say that I am impressed, and both my wife and I are looking forward to using these shears much more often once the winter breaks and we start having some earm weather again!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org